Saturday 19 October 2013

Trying a sketch

Wow - two posts in one day - anyone would think I had some time to myself!

I've come home from work with some homework - we have heaps of gorgeous new BoBunny papers in the shop and I ooh'd and aah'd over the Autumn range. Now to actually use it!  Hmmm - where to start? Decided to head to the BoBunny website - needless to say this range will be featured NEXT week - Murphy's Law!! However I found a scrapbooking sketch that holds promise:



Let's see what I can do with building thumb

and building thumband building thumb and building thumb

I also HAD to bring home a Darkroom Door Eclectic Butterfly for my collection (like I need any more butterflies, but this one is stunning!).

Butterfly - Eclectic Stamp - NEW


Stay tuned ...  (Yes Nat, the papers are rather orange!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment