Thursday 24 September 2015

Clean and Simple

CASology has a challenge of circles this week - this is my first time for a CAS challenge. I had already made this card today, and purely by coincidence it covers two of the 'design defined' techniques - using a dry embossed background for interest (my new doily embossing folder) and using a little sparkle to 'pop' the main features (my new clear glitter Gelly Roll pen).


Product used:



Memory Box Poinsettia Ribbon and Sizzix Texture Fades embossing folder. Also Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Glitter pen and Spellbinders Holiday Sentiments.
Let me know if you are interested in any of the above.


3 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous white on white design and the touch of sparkle! And love your blog name too. :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, what a gorgeous, clean, white card! I love that circle doily embossing folder! So much pretty sparkle on your card, too ... love it! Thanks for joining us at CASAology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card. I like white on white, very elegant.
    Love your blog name, great play on words. I remember the book fondly.

    ReplyDelete