Tuesday 6 June 2017

New toy

Hello again. I am still loving the latest CAS(E) this Sketch! sketch - #224 








Here is the card that came to mind when I first saw the sketch - but I did not have the sunray stencil. Now I do ... well .. I NEEDED it didn't I?
no flash
flash

Square of foam bought at least 10 yrs ago, and hoarded for the right moment, cut to the size and shape of a mini square ink pad. Distress inks - salty ocean and tumbled glass stamped with the foam square. Rays stencilled with Colour Burst  paste thru the Tim Holtz mini stencil (Set 5). Computer used to print the wording. Added Memory Box Oceanside Lighthouse and Waves die-cut and some Memory Box seagulls.
Yes the waves are a strategically placed embellishment - covering where my inky little finger touched the card.



(Later) I decided to move this onto a blue card base - maybe less CAS but I like it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment