Sunday 30 December 2018

Allsorts challenge blog




In view of my previous post, I plan to enter more challenges in the coming year, in the hopes that it will fire up my 'mojo'.

So - I am starting with the Allsorts Challenge blog (click on the title to link to the challenge) where

"A thank you or a focal Flower creation is wanted"


Shown above are the two cards I made a while ago that hopefully fit the theme. One day I will find a way to take photos that show sparkle and shine effectively. The centres of all the Kaisercraft paper flowers on the second card have had Stickles applied to them and they sparkle in the light.

Both cards feature the hydrangea from a Stamp-It stamp set. For the birthday card the image was stamped and heat embossed with Seafoam White powder, then the flowers coloured with Perfect Pearls mica powders. For the thank you card the image was stamped with Perfect Medium and highlighted with Pearl-coloured powder. The papers are from Kaisercraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment