Thursday 30 May 2013

More purple!!

This is the last for this month - I promise. Spectrum Noir's best ever challenge closes today. (But there will be a new challenge next month!) (Those who know me will know why I think a challenge of this colour is the best ever). I am really happy with this card.

I've used Spectrum Noir pens PL1, PL2 and PL3. The stamp is from Stamp-It Australia (not to be confused with SU products). The ribbon was white organza - it's coloured with the PL3. The embossing folder is from Cuttlebug - yes there should be a bird there but I de-bossed him into a grass stem so he wouldn't eat the butterfly! There is American Craft Grape cardstock framing the embossed layer. To do the wording (a Cheery Lyn die) I coloured a long strip of white blending card with three stripes of colour - blended - then die-cut it.


No comments:

Post a Comment