Saturday 25 May 2013

Purple #1!

This month's Spectrum Noir challenge topic is "purple" - how can I not enter??? I've done three entries for this one. This was my first one - I'm making sets of small Thank You cards just using stripes of blended colour from the one family plus black stamped images. The wording is from a Stamp-It set (siset014 from memory) and the stamp was a Traplet Craft Stamper freebie. Spectrum Noir pens used were blender pen, LV1, LV2; plus LV3 for the card base. I coloured the RIGHT hand 1/4 with the blender then over that once with the LV1. LV1 on the 2nd-from-the-right strip, LV1 on the third-from-the-right strip, LV2 once over this 3rd-from-the-right strip, LV2 on the LHS strip. White bazzill coloured with LV3 only around edges for card base. (The card below uses the turquoise set BT1,2,3 and 4.)

No comments:

Post a Comment