Monday 29 May 2017

Stencil fun






Saturday I had the pleasure of being a student in a class at The Scrapbook Store in North Perth.Class booked on a whim .. some 'me time' ... much needed at the moment. This is my first play at home using the techniques we learned. One day I'll get a camera that shows colours correctly. There is a subtle lilac shimmer framing the flowers, and the flowers are shiny.






This second shot shows the shimmer, but the colours are now totally incorrect.

















I have two more panels made at the same time .. I just need to turn them into cards. I love how rich the gold looks.




For the panel on the right I mixed shabby shutters Distress Ink refill with water and a little Perfect Pearls and sprayed the lower half of the panel with that. Lots more ideas forming on ways to use this technique!



No comments:

Post a Comment